Own a piece of American history with our Butcher Block End Table by Workshop. The end table table measures 18" x 28" x 22-3/4" tall and has a 1-1/2" welded tube steel base. The shelf sits 8" from the floor. Industrial style and heavy duty, the table top and shelf are both made from reclaimed structural pine 2x4's. These lumber used in these tables celebrate all of the characteristics of the lumbers' life for the past 100 years. Every Workshop furniture piece is handcrafted in the city using old growth structural pine salvaged from carefully deconstructed Detroit houses and commercial buildings. Essentially, we are giving this old-growth lumber a third life.
• Heavy duty wood and steel
• Made using structural lumber reclaimed from deconstructed houses and commercial buildings in Detroit
• Handcrafted at our shop in Detroit, Michigan, USA
• Durable low-luster polyurethane finish
• Adjustable feet
• Includes the Workshop Legacy Stamp - indicating the street address from where the lumber was reclaimed
• Thick-slab top - 2.75"•
Shelf is 1 1/4" thick
• Hand-welded tube steel frame with rough ground welds and clear coat finish
Custom sizes available upon request. We offer a variety of stain finishes as well. To inquire about custom sizes or finishes contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our furniture is made-to-order. Lead time for fabrication is 10 weeks from when order is placed.
• Free in-home shipping to 48 states. Additional shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii.
• Ships fully assembled and blanket wrapped
• Local pick up available upon request