Every Workshop furniture piece is handcrafted in Detroit at our fabrication shop on St. Antoine Street.
Each furniture piece at Workshop is made to order. Please allow approx. 6-7 weeks for fabrication and an additional 7 days for ground shipping.
Contact us should you require sizes not shown on our website. We can customize most any order.
Shipping: FREE LOCAL SHIPPING! We ship our tables fully assembled using blanket/white glove shippers. The bench will be delivered inside your home in the room of our choice.
• Heavy duty wood and steel
• Made using structural lumber reclaimed from deconstructed houses and commercial buildings in Detroit
• Handcrafted at our shop in Detroit, Michigan, USA
• Durable low-luster polyurethane finish
• Adjustable feet
• Includes the Workshop Legacy Stamp - indicating the street address from where the lumber was reclaimed
• Thick-slab top - 2.75"•
Shelf is 1 1/4" thick
• Hand-welded tube steel frame with rough ground welds and clear coat finish
Custom sizes available upon request. We offer a variety of stain finishes as well. To inquire about custom sizes or finishes contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our furniture is made-to-order. Lead time for fabrication is 10 weeks from when order is placed.
• Free in-home shipping to 48 states. Additional shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii.
• Ships fully assembled and blanket wrapped
• Local pick up available upon request