The beautiful and functional Dexter Ladder Bookcase is made from reclaimed lumber and steel. Perfect for books, plants or your favorite decor objects. This high-quality, heavy-duty, modern industrial farmhouse style ladder bookcase is made from reclaimed structural pine. The lumber used in making the ladder bookcase celebrates all of the characteristics of the lumbers' life for the past 100 years. Every Workshop furniture piece is handcrafted in the city using old growth structural pine salvaged from carefully deconstructed Detroit houses and commercial buildings. Essentially, we are giving this old-growth lumber a third life.
• Hand-built at our shop in Detroit, Michigan, USA
• Heavy duty wood and steel
• Made using lumber reclaimed from deconstructed houses and commercial buildings in Detroit
• Walnut stain finish (shown) or clear coat polyurethane finish
• Shelves measure as follows: 24" x 24", 20" x 24", 16" x 24", 12" x 24" and 8" x 24"
• Adjustable feet
• Includes the Workshop Legacy Stamp - indicating the street address from where the lumber was reclaimed
• Each shelf - 1.25" thick
• Welded square tube steel frame with rough ground welds and clear coat finish
• Ships fully assembled and blanket wrapped
• Local pick up delivery available upon request
Each furniture piece at Workshop is made to order. Please allow 6-7 weeks for fabrication and an additional 7 days for ground shipping.
Contact us should you require sizes not shown on our website. We can customize most any order including size and stain/finish.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING! We ship our ladder bookcases are fully assembled using blanket/white glove shippers. The adder bookcase will be delivered inside your home in the room of our choice.