Introducing the Grand Boulevard Console by Workshop. This piece is a perfect blend of rustic and modern design that will add character and warmth to any space. Each console is handmade with care and attention to detail in our Workshop fabrication shop.
This console table is perfect for use in an entryway, living room, or any space that needs a little extra storage and style. The table's narrow profile makes it a great option for smaller spaces, while its generous top and shelf provide ample space for display.
At Workshop Detroit, we take pride in creating unique, high-quality pieces that are built to last. Our console table is no exception. We hope that it will become a cherished part of your home for years to come.
• Heavy duty wood and steel
• Made using structural lumber reclaimed from deconstructed houses and commercial buildings in Detroit
• Handcrafted at our shop in Detroit, Michigan, USA
• Durable low-luster polyurethane finish
• Adjustable feet
• Includes the Workshop Legacy Stamp - indicating the street address from where the lumber was reclaimed
• Thick-slab top - 2.75"
• Hand-welded tube steel frame with rough ground welds
• Shown in a natural clear coat finish
Custom sizes available upon request. We offer a variety of stain finishes as well. To inquire about custom sizes or finishes contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our furniture is made-to-order. Lead time for fabrication is approximately 10 weeks from when order is placed.
• Free in-home shipping to 48 states. Additional shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii.
• Ships fully assembled and blanket wrapped
• Local pick up available upon request