Own a piece of American history with our North End Nesting Tables by Workshop. The table tables measures 18" x 24" x 26" tall and the second table is 18" x 20" x 22" tall. Both have a 1-1/2" welded tube steel base with rough ground welds, a clear coat finish and adjustable feet. Industrial style and heavy duty, the table top and shelf are both made from reclaimed structural pine. These lumber used in these tables celebrate all of the characteristics of the lumbers' life for the past 100 years. Every Workshop furniture piece is handcrafted in Detroit using old growth structural pine salvaged from carefully deconstructed Detroit houses and commercial buildings. Essentially, we are giving this old-growth lumber a third life.
• Heavy duty wood and steel
• Made using structural lumber reclaimed from deconstructed houses and commercial buildings in Detroit
• Handcrafted at our shop in Detroit, Michigan, USA
• Durable low-luster polyurethane finish
• Adjustable feet
• Includes the Workshop Legacy Stamp - indicating the street address from where the lumber was reclaimed
• Hand-welded tube steel frame with rough ground welds and clear coat finish
Custom sizes available upon request. We offer a variety of stain finishes as well. To inquire about custom sizes or finishes contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Our furniture is made-to-order. Lead time for fabrication is 6-8 weeks from when order is placed.
• Free in-home shipping to 48 states. Additional shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii.
• Ships fully assembled and blanket wrapped
• Local pick up available upon request