The perfect home for your flat screen! The media stand measures 15" x 60" x 19" tall. The top and shelf are made from Detroit reclaimed lumber and are 1 14" thick. The steel brackets are made from 3/4" square tube steel and 3/4" steel angle. The base is made from 1 1/2" square tube steel. Both the bracket and the base have rough ground welds and a clear coat finish. The base has adjustable feet. Each media stand is handcrafted at our fabrication shop on St. Antoine Street in Detroit and comes with the Workshop Legacy Stamp - a hand applied stamp on the front edge near the corner that indicates the street address of the house or commercial building in Detroit from where the lumber was reclaimed from.
• Hand-built at our shop in Detroit, Michigan, USA
• Heavy duty wood and steel
• Made using lumber reclaimed from deconstructed houses and commercial buildings in Detroit
• Clear coat polyurethane finish
• Adjustable feet
• Includes the Workshop Legacy Stamp - indicating the street address from where the lumber was reclaimed
• Each shelf - 1.25" thick
• Welded square tube steel frame and brackets with rough ground welds and clear coat finish
• Ships fully assembled and blanket wrapped
• Local pick up delivery available upon request
Each furniture piece at Workshop is made to order. Please allow 6-7 weeks for fabrication and an additional 7 days for ground shipping.
Contact us should you require sizes not shown on our website. We can customize most any order including size and stain/finish.
Shipping: FREE SHIPPING! We ship our media stands fully assembled using blanket/white glove shippers. The condole will be delivered inside your home in the room of our choice.